Wednesday 11 December 2013

Dead men Lie


 Yes I know you are all getting mightily bored with this damned book but this is important to me .

 I have numerous friends in my circles and I need every last one of you to read this blog and act on it. You see Dead Men Lie is to be re-launched bigger, better, bolder than before. I need you all to pass this on to at least another three people each.

 Why I hear you ask, the answer is simple that is what Google+ is all about surely to pass on information to assist others and  add to everyone's knowledge. I do so I read almost all the posts that come my way some I dislike some I comment on some are not my interest but I do not ignore them not intentionally.

 Now I have you attention Dead Men Lie is almost ready to be road tested after ages in the repair shop, it will soon be back on sale as I said far better than before it went in for drastic reshaping. To kick start sales I will be offering it free of charge for a period of time much against my better judgement but I have bowed to superior pressure.

 Also we are launching Dead Men Lie in Rye on June 4th  invitations will be going out but if anyone is in the area drop in and say hello. Why Rye  well it is where Stormouth was based upon, why June 4th, it was the date of the all important ball where those who have read the book will know so much occurred.

 Please read, please re-post to your friends, please buy and please tell me what you think of my efforts.
Cheers Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment