Wednesday 5 February 2014

Good Morning.

HELLO FRIENDS.

Some of you may have wondered where I have been, some possible hadn't missed me, some, perhaps couldn't have cared less. but I will explain for those who have had concerns. We got hit by the Christmas storms and have had builder issues.  estimates ranged from the sublime to the absurd. resulting in moi spending the best part of a month on a roof between heavy rain and wind repairing the damage myself.

 That completed I then had 55 chapters to re-edit and re work/ Today that process was completed and Dead men Lie is now so good even I am excited.  Parts have been removed ( even those I liked immensely) others are so much better its mind blowing. As for the finally well it has to be read to be believed.

 For those interested I will be posting this new edition on Amazon, Goodreads and Kobo for a limited period free of charge. take advantage of this great offer it will never be repeated. As for those who want physical copies they will be available as of may and at the re-launch party in June.

 What more can i say but with all this going on it was only fair that we re-designed the web site in the next few weeks you will be able to see what we have done with it I guarantee this too will blow you away.
 So continue to follow David T Procter and Dead Men Lie this year is our year, I will tell you all where we will be, pop along speak with me and tell me honestly what you think of our efforts.

 First up we will be at the Battle of the Nations at Hunton gardens in Kent in May. The 3rd regiment will be in attendance, I will post pictures.


 This is the start i will bore you witless with my inane chatter in the coming weeks.

D
   

No comments:

Post a Comment