Sunday 9 February 2014

new website.

Wow thanks everyone for looking in and following the saga of this debacle.

I begin to wonder what it is about Dead men lie that causes so much controversy, other authors write there book, post it on Amazon receive dozens of nice comments and reviews and we struggle at every turn.

No I am not whinging, just making an observation.  Yesterday I was forced by matters beyond my control to publish the new site weeks before I was ready. I knew there were issues with it and as each one was mentioned i did my best to rectify them and to all those who contacted me I thank them profusely.

But stress and aggravation made me grouchy as the day wore on, I began to make mistakes none worse than while cutting and pasting i again deleted another chapter and didn't notice it until late in the evening. I now have to go through everything again, checking i haven't deleted the newest file not a great job a few days but one i wish i didn't have to do. So if i am not here for a week or so do please keep watching and liking and passing on your thoughts.

As for the book, well Dead Men Lie has to be at the printers by late Feb at the latest so as to make the June 4th deadline. That is our day to shine and i hope you will all join us either on facebook, here or in person at Rye Town Hall.

Cheers D  

No comments:

Post a Comment