Saturday 8 February 2014

New Web site

New web site up and running, not happy with it entirely but had to get in online before my trial period ran out.

take a look at http://davidtprocter.wix.com/davidtprocterbooks

Any comments would be appreciated but keep them clean. Not entirely sure of the background

Cheers
D

 Davidtprocterbooks.co.uk has been bought back off Vistaprint (rip off merchants)  and will be in place very soon so simply bear with me. I haven't been able to amend alter or adjust the old site for almost a month yet they still demanded payment to release my own domain name. what a rip off. I would ask everyone who reads this to do me the greatest favour and spread the word A about vistaprint and B about my new site.

 Cheers speak soon D


 The web site is organic, changing as we speak. I was forced to publish this about a week too soon. so forgive the errors I am doing my best to sort them out as quickly as possible. See what else happens tomorrow?????

No comments:

Post a Comment