Friday 17 May 2013

Ghost writing The Pathway

Morning all from a damp and dreary England.

   Exciting news well i think it is. I have been asked to ghost write the autobiography of a man who has undergone an life changing moment.

So what i hear you all cry. We've read such things before and its old hat whose interested.

 Maybe a lot of you for he underwent such a moment it turned him from a potential murdering swine into a wise man. The cause of such an event? A terrible accident and the encounter with demonic beasts .

 I know the skeptics will already be wielding their knifes intent on undermining his story determined to decry everything he says he has seen and witnessed. But before you start just wait and read what he says open your minds to what might be out there. Something he witnessed caused him to change i will endevour to explain what that was.  

More soon

D

Saturday 8th June


 Well here we are once again I have been busy not only with this project but with the follow up to Dead men Lie those that control we the humble writer dictate as to what they want and when they want it so i have been entrenched in the devious and sordid workings of the town of Stormouth for the past week. The story is all but complete but it needed rejigging Part one is now done and will e winging its way across the pond to Canada sometime this weekend then all i have is the next 30 chapters to complete and the book will be finished.


 Speaking of Dead men Lie the parcel arrived in Canada containing the books for the book fair in June. Not as many as Lisa desired but the few i sent plus postage amounted to over £140. Some would argue i should have sent more but i appropriate expenditure to likely reward and as this is an unknown i didn't feel comfortable s asking Lisa to spend out on return postage. That lot caused enough problems I know most of it was my fault certainly the fact i sent the first parcel back to myself. automatic address infilling is a God Send but i must remember to check what i have installed. So after two days i got it back delivered by the same bloke who picked it up i blame him actually he should have checked when he collected it.


 Then i can concentrate upon the Pathway though that will not be its final title i. That needs to be more potent more in keeping with the essence of what this man experienced. i am thinking something demonic perhaps something from revelations something like oh i don't know of the top of my head.. , The....Devil sees all???
 not original but then again i am not that original am i?
Speaking of originality i must think laterally as i am engaged in a war with a gentleman of ill repute. I have yet to see him but his trail of destruction has been noticed. Every morning i go to my small acreage and see his nights work holes everywhere. His latest antic was to crash through a row of broad beans so if anyone knows how rot eradicate a small gentleman in a velvet jacket please let me know. My father in law used to sit and wait for them then stab them with a fork i do not have the luxury of time something quicker must exist.

back on the plot everything looks great apart from that line of beans trashed everything else appears to be doing well Mrs P will have much freezing to do along with jam making to think of soon.

 Thanks i will send more soon D



Hello my friends

I fear this subject has taken on mythical proportions. My subject has given me so much information that we are now looking at a second book one that will look at his religious believes or more precisely how those believes have been altered and amended by those who have attacked him and his views. It seems he has fallen foul of what can only be described as religious zealots who find what he speaks about to be contrary to his way of thinking.

 He has supplied numerous hours of video links for me to look through which i am doing with an increasing sense of disbelieve. Everyone is entitled to their own views of course they are but the way this man has been decried, does pose some awkward questions. Like what is it religion desires to hide? Why is it we accept what we are taught by men with a narrow point of view. Even i with my mundane sense of propriety have to ask what is it they fear? Is it the simple fact that religion has worked a snow job on us invented this thing we all accept as correct. if so perhaps my subject is also correct and we have all been blinded by their lies. Take for example the bible everyone now accepts it isn't a true historical record there are too many errors for that to be the case but the church no matter what God they serve will not accept that. Nor will they admit that the bible is a story plain and simple written long after the events were supposed to have occurred by men with their own agenda in mind.Those men chose to disregard what was abhorrent to their way of thinking and cobbled together what we now accept as fact. Was the use of millions of pounds best spent on a hotel within a cathedral precinct, a hotel only open to those rich enough to be admitted. This in a city where poverty is rife and people sleep in derelict garages. I am not jumping on his bandwagon but this is a moral question which should have been asked by every Christian long ago before the church spent so much on an edifice to greed. Is it then any wonder that numbers are falling? Is that because we are slowly seeing what ChristianityPLC is really all about?    

That is why I will do as my subject demands and write his second book, I may not take everything he speaks of as absolutely correct and i am sure it will cause controversy but if i am to do him justice I must write what he desires and this will be his story not mine.

Therefore I have decided to re title the Pathway to something that is more fitting to what he requires told as of now The Pathway will be known as 'Eternity or Damnation my Vision of Hell'

Many thanks Dave



Saturday



Here is the first picture my client showed me. Compelling isn't it? Thought many will say double exposure, reflection of something or someone else within the group. I admit they were my first reactions as well however armed with my skeptics head on i took this to a photographer with almost thirty years of experience and he is almost certain that the picture is genuine. Almost i hear you all cry latching onto whatever crumb is available. well no human is infallible and neither are whatever tests they perform especially tests done on duplicates and not the original apparatus. So there we have it make of this as you will. I have been assured that none of their group went to this location with the intention of finding anything this was discovered when the pictures were recovered.


 Obviously something has caused a stir within the girdle of those across the pond, as the veiled threats have started to arrive. can't wait to read the reviews on this one? Oh yes by the way if anyone thinks that this is a publicity stunt or the book is to be written to cream off a substantial amount from gullible readers then allow me to assure you all I am taking expenses only no huge fee no percentage of the profits (if any) while my client is donating everything to charity. I think that should be applauded.

More soon

Dave  

1 comment:

  1. A short blog from David, but just enough to waken the taste buds and start the inquisitive brain cells on their excited journey. "More soon" he says, but when, I ask? I am an avid fan of David's writing, and I just know that he will perform an excellent job on this autobiography. Anything containing demons is right up my street, so I am just aching to hear "more". Get cracking David, and may my supernatural desires be there to assist you !!

    ReplyDelete