Thursday 9 May 2013

My enforced absence.

Afternoon blogger pals.

  its been a few days since I put well cursor to screen. Does anyone else miss the sense of achievement in actually writing something on paper with a real pen?????

Sorry I digress. On Monday i was working on proccy plot and was bitten. The little bleeder died instantly must be all the alcohol in my blood that did him in good riddance but it left an lasting memento  The wrist ballooned in size and i felt like death.

Call for a trip to the Doc's and there started my fun. Unused to using a hospital, I sweat profusely at the mere thought of entering such a place, i expected the GP to do all that was necessary  Well perhaps they would if one could force an way through the witches that man the reception desk. No appointments until tomorrow phone at 0830. which i did and each time got through at about 0840 by which time all the appointments had gone. Now come on the odds of that happening once are extreme the odds of it occurring twice or even thrice are astronomical  what do these people do camp out on the surgery steps or are they all gone long before the doors ever open. Anyway finally i got an appointment and low the sage tells me i have been bitten by a tick and should have come in earlier. The doctor has promised to look into my experience but i hold out no hope at all of anything changing.


  That then is the reason for my absence a tiny tic laid me low but while i was unable to write the brain laid out the formation of my next book Lisa has seen the first few chapters and I await her verdict but i will have more ready for her next week.

Sorry i wanted to write more but i feel a little unwell so i will leave it there until the next time friends.
D

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear of your untimely tick bite! Oh! I hate those little buggers!!!! I am glad you are back to writing!

    ReplyDelete