Thursday 6 March 2014

another favourable review.

Hi friends

 I received this e-mail via my web site this morning and get the feeling that this is a general take on reviewing. I may be wrong but if it is it explains why most reviews come from recognised reviewers or authors.

 Mr Procter,

    I have never before written to an author, nor have i ever felt inclined to write a review or felt the urge to post anything on a book site or indeed on a web site of any sort. I find the thought of doing so far too intimidating and frankly confusing. I can manage e-mails and thankfully found your web site simple to understand.

  I write after seeing the review you posted by ChristophFischerBooks and felt compelled to join with him in expressing my profound admiration of your writing skills. Dead Men Lie left me spell bound by your descriptive powers in both character and place setting. To anyone who hasn't read your book they are sadly lacking in the enjoyment your story brings.  I will be telling all those i know to purchase a copy of this book forthwith. Congratulations and Thank you for creating something that holds the attention, is entertaining and isn't full of sex and violence.

 Yours appreciatively

Mrs Joyce Bigg (aged well over 50) England    

 What can I say but thank you Mrs Bigg, I have your e-mail address and will let you know when the next installment of this story comes available. It would seem our fan base grows despite the negativity shown by some.

I must get back to writing now so speak soon

D    

No comments:

Post a Comment