Monday 31 March 2014

Be honest

Morning all.

 Well her we are again for another basin full of my thoughts moans and general groans. But today that's not what I am going to do. Why I hear you wail what is wrong with me? Nothing at all simply I need some assistance for a change.

I have been offered a chance to increase my sales of that book everyone is fed up hearing about. To do this i need 10 published reviews on Amazon and I have 7. Therefore I need nay require no ask for three of my good friends to write some nice words for me.

 Is it too difficult to post a 4 or 5 star review after all many of you will have read Dead Men Lie you have said as much so many times. Three further reviews will allow me to advance my sales the great comments sent to me directly evidently do not count.

 The ball as they say is now out there who will pick it up and make my day.

Thank you in advance

D

No comments:

Post a Comment