Sunday 24 March 2013

Dead men Lie continues to expand. Where are we now? we still have a loyal fan base in Canada but Ireland is now leading the way and i thank all my friends there for spending a little time looking at what we have on davidtprocterbooks.co.uk

 What are we doing next well we are attending a book fair in Ottawa in June where samples of our work will be available.

 We have missed out on the Kent Show this year but next year we will be there big and bold and showing the people of Kent what they have been missing.

 I am new to this blogging lark as you can tell. i am honest in everything i do and say. it seems that some dislike my forthrightness but so what i am here to sell my work not pander to any ones feelings.

 So what can you do to help? That's simple Dead Men Lie is available to buy at Lulu, Goodreads  and on Kindle. My website davidtprocterbooks.co.uk will tell you mall you need to know about me and my writing. look in explore and if you like what you see buy. There that's the hard sell now the advert.

I am in the middle of writing the next book entitled The Ties That Bind. a sample of the first draft can be found on the website davidtprocterbooks.co.uk but the premise of the story is historical again. No this isn't the time to give too much away but suffice to say that once again there are elements of truth in the story, Where that is and what is up yo you the reader to unravel. I wish you luck, TTTB will be available hopefuly late this year or early next.

More later fans

No comments:

Post a Comment