Saturday 30 March 2013



     Can I say here an now how much I appreciate all those who have taken the time to look at my website. we only made it live in July last year and yet it continues to grow daily. We have tried to make it as interesting as possible by adding new items and removing old  but what really gives me a buzz is to see the comments left by those who look in,.

  Speaking of which this month our friends in Ireland  have visited most closely followed by America and Canada. My thanks to you all and to all those others people who have joined us. There is a page where I post comments from genuine readers. Most good but I make no bones about showing those comments left by those who find Dead Men Lie not to their taste. I believe that if you are honest in all you do your customers will respond in kind. That is why for one month only I have reduced the cost of my book to £1.50. as a way of saying thank you the reduction starts on April 2nd until May 1st  

 While I am on the subject i would also like to say thank you to those who have visited this blogspot. I am a novice here, Not sure what it is you do with such a thing. i have posted some thoughts which have been read but as yet only three people have left comments so please do tell me what you would like to see what else I can do to make this interesting.

it seems that a lot of you liked reading what Sylvia and my ex English master said so perhaps you would like to read more of that? if so please do I will post whatever you send me within legal definition and good taste. No inflammatory remarks pleas and definitely no swearing. I can curse with the best but there may be youngsters reading this and good manners cost nothing. salutary words to that foolish woman who ran into my ankle with her shopping trolly.It still hurts madam.

For the moment I can think of nothing else to add so I am going to raid the Easter Egg stash before my granddaughter discovers them. Happy Easter to you all and if you are snowed in then stay warm as for me I am going to Rye on Tuesday to visit my family and get some delicious fresh fish and fresh cheese. Possibly one day we might meet and if we do i will stand anyone a drink in the Ship Inn on the Strand.

Bye for now

Dave    

No comments:

Post a Comment