Sunday 7 April 2013

hello everyone it's me again.


  After best part of a week the spots are slowly clearing not gone by a long way but i don't itch so much as i did. stupid isn't it here i am a bloke fast approaching retirement and contracting Chicken Pox. Well it gave me time to reflect on life in general and writing in particular. I must say the note book has been added to with some, how shall i put it weird ideas. Almost all came from illness induced ramblings but there were a few good ideas mixed up in there.

 I missed nearly all the news and papers so have been absorbing what has been happening in the world while i have been incommunicado. and i must say what i read fills me with dread. Korea appears to be on the point of exploding while here in England well what can be said about the Derby case? I am sure a lot has been reported and many more terrible facts will come to light soon so i will skate over that for now.

As for Dead Men Lie yes i know you are most likely fed up with hearing about it but this is my blog so i can spout on for as long as i like sales continue to astound me, haven't had any more reviews either good or bad though a couple who bought it for Christmas did tell the daughter the other day that they thoroughly enjoyed it so that was comforting.
 What else can i say apart from the ties that bind my next best seller continues to grow. I have a system a formula which i work to whereby i write the basics then as i think i have explained before i dissect each line each paragraph and expand or reject. well that process stopped while i itched but today i restarted and i must say the first chapter back flowed very well. Cynthia my heroine found herself in a compromising situation which only by some creative thought was I able to extradite her.

 That's it for the moment, i will come back with further tales of my writing and my family as and when i feel able but certainly by mid week i should be firing on all cylinders.

many thanks Dave      

No comments:

Post a Comment