Sunday 28 April 2013

Hi again

 As promised here is the entire content of the latest review. it was sent to me last night from a women in Australia and what she has to say is to be honest much appreciated.


"Hi my name is Janet McAllister and I live in Australia. Having just finished your novel I felt I had to sent you some sort of recommendation. I buy a lot of books from Kindle and saw your cover. The image drew me to the book as it was earthy, real and enticing. Though front covers as they say are not to be judged as an example of a good read, some books have lovely covers and are absolute dross, yours was to be fair a refreshing experience.

 As to the story what a read! never have I read a debut novel which took me into such depravity. it was a marvelous journey of tortured love and despicable villains. I fell in love with Abigail felt her pain her joy and her heartache. The author empathizes with her while also using her frailties to expose what men attempt to destroy. The priest is a dastardly and vile man who oozes his evilness from every page. Should we admire him or hate him? Like all villains I despised his evilness but he should go down as one of literature's all time best creations. As for the plot I thought I was good at spotting the plot and villain from a long way out but Dead Men Lie totally bamboozled me. The conclusion was well contrived and excellently written. Whoever David T Procter is should be commended certainly in my humble opinion he should be on everyone's book shelves. If you haven't read this book then do so, Dead Men Lie is compulsive reading. I am no judge but this should be entered into some sort of Book Award, certainly it should be recognised by his peers. Dead Men Lie is far better written than a lot of so called best sellers I would predict that given the right exposure this should be a best seller by the end of the year. Well done sir, more of the same please."    

What can I say but thanks           

No comments:

Post a Comment